print on high quality Hahnemühle photo paper
Dette produkter er ikke lenger på lager
|Media||High Quality Digital Print|
This digital image can be printed on different surfaces in different sizes.
Please inquire for detailed prices.
We offer five choices of paper:
• high quality satin finished Epson photo paper: roll width 152 cm.
• ECO variant paper: recommended for lamination, roll width 152 cm.
• Hahnemühle: 100% cotton, Photo Rag Paper: roll width 111 cm.
• Hahnemühle: Baryta FB brilliant white photo paper with the typical gloss of a barium sulphate coating. This is the best choisce for black and white images: roll width 152 cm.
• Ivory Matt paper has a coated surface finish which will accent our many images: Roll width 152 cm
2. First class Canvas.
a. The Artist-Canvas (L01) weighs approx. 350 g/m2. As a result, it lets very little light through and is very durable. Our canvas is made from 100% pure cotton without added polyester. As canvas is a natural product, minor, rare irregularities in the structure and surface are only to be expected. Only for Dealers available.
b. Premium-Canvas (L03). Best Quality. Varnishing is not required.
3. Alu-Dibond (3 mm aluminium composite board): we have two variations to choose from : Digital-white and Butler-Finish (brushed). An aluminium profile frame is affixed to the rear for stability. The profile frame is attached with
high-quality, long-life, double-sided adhesive strips from 3M.
4. Acrylic (Acrylic 3 mm or 6 mm): the motif is printed directly on the back of the Plexiglas panel, then two white layers are applied and laminated from behind with an opaque PVC material. The aluminium profile frame is applied for stability. The profile frames are attached to the surfaces with high-quality, long-life, double-sided adhesive
strips from 3M.